Green Tea not only makes the hair healthy and strong, but it also makes the hair strong and shiny. Additionally, green tea protects hair from various damages due to harsh products and pollution. The vitamins E and greater range of panthenol and Vitamin C in green tea aids in keeping the hair conditioned.
- You can steep two or three bags of green tea in four cups of hot water.
- You can remove your tea bags before letting it cool.
- After that, dampen the hair before rinsing your hair by using this solution.
- You can wait for ten minutes and wash hair by using shampoo.
- You can rinse the hair by using cool water for sealing in shine.
- Try this solution two or three times per week.